Leaders of Teams
Bespoke programmes tailored to specific needs...
Developing Cross-Functional Teams
Our research and experience is that Leaders learn best how to develop high performing cross functional teams when they :
- understand what type of team is required
- analyse and architect the most appropriate team
- teach the team how to become a self managed high performing team
- lead the team effectively to create high performance.
Examples of our methods used:
- taking part in the High Performing Teams experience to understand team life on the "inside"
- analysing existing team
- creating a Team Development Strategy
- live coaching at work offering specific observation and feedback on team leading skills
- leading a group through the High Performing Teams experience with live coaching from our experienced consultants.