In using KBA Solutions Limited 3-D Approach, I agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- KBA have a fair use policy and if they feel excess material is being downloaded then they reserve the right to terminate the User licenses without any refund or compensation of any kind.
- User must not allow other persons to log-on to their 3-D using their log-on information, user names and password. KBA will monitor IP addresses and other information relating to user log-ons and if they consider access is being misused they reserve the right to terminate a User licence immediately and without warning and without refund of any fees paid.
- Users shall not circulate, pass-on, sell or loan, the material and templates to other persons or other organisations or modify the material and templates to then pass on to other persons or other organisations, other than as necessary to use the material in performing their normal work duties, without the explicit written consent of a KBA Solutions Director.
- KBA accept no liability for errors or omissions or for any consequential or direct losses incurred by Users from using the online material.
- KBA do not guarantee continuous access to 3-D and accept no liability for any consequential or direct losses incurred by Users from not being able to access the online material.
- KBA Solutions shall retain all right, title and interest in the online material and any down loaded material